We Deliver Your Order In Just Minutes!

Simple! Secure! Instant! Jesus Is Lord

Cart

Your Cart is Empty

Back To Shop

Simple! Secure! Instant! Jesus Is Lord

Cart

Your Cart is Empty

Back To Shop

SWT Pakistan’s Super Kernel Basmati Chenab Silky & Tasty Rice 5kg- white

UGX90,000

Pakistan’s Super Kernel Basmati Chenab Silky & Tasty Rice 5kg- white
SWT basmati rice
 is an affordable, good quality rice with a great aroma that is easily cooked n do not take a lot of time when cooking therefore it is a power saver in all circumstances
    Basmati is a variety of long, slender-grained aromatic rice which is traditionally grown in IndiaNepal and Pakistan. As of 2018–19, India accounted for 65% of the international trade in basmati rice, while Pakistan accounted for the remaining 35%.Many countries use domestically grown basmati rice crops; however, basmati is geographically exclusive to certain districts of India and Pakistan.
Basmati grains contain about 0.09 ppm of this aromatic chemical compound naturally, a level that is about 12 times as much as non-basmati rice varieties, giving basmati its distinctive fragrance and flavor.[32] This natural aroma is also found in cheese, fruit and other cereals. It is a flavoring.
During cooking, the level of 2-acetyl-1-pyrroline decreases. Soaking the rice for 30 minutes before cooking permits 20% shorter cooking times and preserves more of the 2-acetyl-1-pyrroline.
Basmati is a variety of long, slender-grained aromatic rice which is traditionally grown in India, Nepal and Pakistan. As of 2018–19, India accounted for 65% of the international trade in basmati rice, while Pakistan accounted for the remaining 35%.

Specifications

KEY FEATURES

  • Silky and Tasty
  • Super Sorted
  • Affordable
  • Easy to cook
  • Good quality
  • Power saver
  • Nice packing

WHAT’S IN THE BOX

SWT Pakistan’s Super Kernel Basmati Chenab Silky & Tasty Rice 5kg- white

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “SWT Pakistan’s Super Kernel Basmati Chenab Silky & Tasty Rice 5kg- white”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Cart

Your Cart is Empty

Back To Shop