Coriander Health Promoting Seeds 200g
Coriander, also known as parsley or dhania is a spice produced from the round, tan-colored seeds of the coriander plant (Coriandrum sativum). The word coriander can be used to describe the entire plant: leaves, stems, seeds, and all parts of the plant are edible, but the fresh leaves and the dried seeds are the parts most traditionally used in cooking. As a spice, the lemony and floral flavor of coriander finds its way into the many Asian, Latin, and Indian dishes, as well as European cuisine. This spice is found in the Indian spice mixture garam masala, which is used in many savory dishes where it gives various health benefits.
- High quality seeds for planting.
- Can be grown on almost all soil types, also in backyard.
- Produces powerful spice that improves taste of food.
- Highly nutritious spice.
- Commonly associated with Asian, Latin, Indian dishes such as garam masala.
- Has a good storage ability.